Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inauguration

Inspired by my brother-in-law's recent foray into blogdom (thanks Claes!), I hereby initiate this effort to post incisive, informative, or entertaining commentary on whatever strikes my fancy.

Stay tuned!


Disclaimers

(1) You are certainly not guaranteed to be educated or entertained. However, in the true spirit of capitalism I hope my own selfish drive to spread word of my wit and intelligence will enlighten those who follow my writings.

(2) As author of three pre-2005 orphan blogs trapped in blogspot limbo, I far from guarantee either regular or persistent posts.(PS if you have any freaking clue how to resuscitate those undead blogs branded with the bX-jjvg32 error message, please reply to this post - many thanks in advance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment